Hi and welcome to my blog.
This is the place where you will find sneak peeks from my sessions and lots of updates from my own family life.

Please drop by often for the latest, specials and other fun stuff!

Like a post? Feel free to comment... I would love to hear from you.

~Keila June

Ava Marie - Keila June Photography

Little Miss Ava!!!  How sweet she is... and better yet was to get to know her parents a little better!!
Mike works with my husband and so I've been honored to meet his wife too.... and now, their beautiful daughter!

First, I'll start off with the one quick snapshot I took of them while they were still expecting, on our trip to the Keys.
{so you may know what I mean when I say beautiful people, inside and out!}

:-)

I felt a little shy when I offered to take photos of Ava, since she is surrounded by professional photographers, including her grandparents!!!  
But I'm so glad I did.... and when Tiffany accepted, I was at their front door 3 days after Ava entered their lives!! Woohooooo!!!

M and T, I hope you guys enjoy your photos and thank you for the opportunity of photographing this very special moment in your life!!!!!! 

Without further ado... meet Ava Marie...


I just loooooove the DETAILS of this next photo!!!!!!


Can you tell how much she is loved already????



Hello world!!!!! {hehe}



Aaaaand.....

I just couldn't resist putting her in daddy's buff and her new collection of rods!!! 

:D



1 comment

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! She is one cute bubba and you have captured them beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2013 Keila June Photography | {blog} | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio