Hi and welcome to my blog.
This is the place where you will find sneak peeks from my sessions and lots of updates from my own family life.

Please drop by often for the latest, specials and other fun stuff!

Like a post? Feel free to comment... I would love to hear from you.

~Keila June

Fun Times - Keila June Photography

*sigh*

Here I am again, trying to revive my blog.  I don't know why I sit here on top of so many images, and don't do much about it.  Photobooks, prints, wall art, I mean... something right?

Last Monday I went to see old friends... so we could catch up some and our kids could play.  I had left my camera in the car, because you know, two children with ALL their pool/beach belongings and a baby//stroller is not enough.  But I'm thankful for Brooke, who talked me into going back to get it.  This way, I was able to capture some snapshots of all the kids playing, being kids, enjoying what summer has to offer.... their happiness - not a care in the world (well, besides dodging waves, sand and beach toys).






2 comments

  1. Awww I really enjoyed looking at these! I, too, am one that has found myself leaving my camera in the car more & more often. I LOVE the images of them playing in the surf. Thanks for the inspiration Keila! (And your baby is getting soooo big!!!!)
    :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally beautiful images and processing Keila.... Love these!

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2013 Keila June Photography | {blog} | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio