Hi and welcome to my blog.
This is the place where you will find sneak peeks from my sessions and lots of updates from my own family life.

Please drop by often for the latest, specials and other fun stuff!

Like a post? Feel free to comment... I would love to hear from you.

~Keila June

Evening at the Beach - Keila June Photography



Just wanted to share a few snaps from a couple nights ago.  
One of the highlights of this evening, was this little guy with his bucket! He was surprised at himself at how much power a bucket with cold water had over the people he threatened! Hahahaha
It was all fun and games until he came after ME, with a baby strapped to my back and a camera! 😳😆
 💙💙
When you're sitting and having a good time... and you get wiped out! 
When you have no idea a wave is about to crush you! 😂
The excitement when daddy says he'll take you in 😄















1 comment

  1. Hi there! Nice stuff, do keep me posted when you post again something like this!
    free picture quotes

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2013 Keila June Photography | {blog} | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio