Hi and welcome to my blog.
This is the place where you will find sneak peeks from my sessions and lots of updates from my own family life.

Please drop by often for the latest, specials and other fun stuff!

Like a post? Feel free to comment... I would love to hear from you.

~Keila June

Handsome Axl - Keila June Photography

Oh, how I melted when I laid eyes on Axl!!! He was so cooperative as well and slept through his entire session!!! I found some really cool "props" in Mom's backyard, which made for some amazing images. Oh, and not to forget to mention, adorable Big sister, Madeline, who is just one of the prettiest little girls ever. Such a princess, and loves her new brother. She loved to show us her toys, and her Christmas tree that was so perfectly put together (no joke, this tree looked like it was straight from Neiman Marcus)!



__________________________________________________________________________________
BEHIND THE SCENES:










No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013 Keila June Photography | {blog} | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio